We can easily find the best pressure cooker in India in almost every kitchen in India. It works on the principle of high-pressure boiling. It easily traps the steam generated from boiling liquid inside & thus creating the high cooking temperatures.
You can buy aluminium pressure cooker to save your time & energy in cooking foods or you can have the option to buy stainless steel pressure cooker too. The water required is to cook food is less compared to any other method of cooking. The pressure cooker retains high vitamins & minerals in cooking food.
The modern-day pressure cookers are capable to prevent high pitched screeching sound with advanced safety features. You can choose to buy pressure cooker online which are lightweight & easy to handle in your food preparations. The advanced technology like pressure control lid, stove top design, handy weight for even large quantity cooker makes your life easier.
We have prepared a list of Best Pressure Cookers in India to compare and choose the best match for your kitchen. You can easily find the best pressure cooker depending upon your family size & requirement in the below list.
Different Types of Pressure Cooker available in the market:
The pressure cookers are majorly classified on the basis of material used for manufacturing.
Aluminium Pressure Cooker:
- Aluminium is an excellent conductor of heat which provides uniform heating during food cooking.
- At the same time, aluminium is much affordable as compared to other metals due to its lightweight.
- Due to the easy availability of the metal, you will find aluminium based pressure cooker in smallest to biggest sizes.
Stainless Steel Pressure Cooker:
- Stainless steel has high durability which guarantees the long life of pressure cookers.
- As compared to aluminium, stainless steel has high resistant to damage & stain.
- The pressure cooker made of stainless steel has higher weight & hence its handle needs to be designed well for proper handling of the pressure cooker.
One more famous pressure cooker type which has got good response in the last few years is “Hard Anodized Aluminium Pressure Cooker”.
This type involves the use of aluminium oxide on the surface to make it tougher & reliable. The surface after anodization becomes tougher compared to stainless steel.
As mentioned earlier aluminium is already very light
in weight & this anodization technology adds more durability & strength
into this type of pressure cooker.
Hawkins Contura Hard Anodized Extra Thick Base (3 & 5 Litres)
- This is the best durable pressure cooker with a 4.88 mm thick base of AISI 430 grade magnetic stainless steel.
- The hard thick base can heat up faster & can retain heat for longer period of time.
- You can use this pressure cooker on all types of induction cooktop & domestic gas.
- The metallic rim at the mouth of the pressure cooker body provides additional safety while cooking.
- The unique round sides body provides easy stirring & removal of foods from the cooker.
- The warranty provided by the manufacturer on this product is 5 years.
Prestige Deluxe Alpha (3.3 Litres)
- This pressure cooker is made up of high-quality stainless steel which creates blended contemporary styling.
- The specially designed Alpha base also called a sandwich base capable to cover the whole base & transmit the heat in each corner of the pressure cooker.
- The pressure valve is capable to release pressure above 1 kg/cm2 for safer & delicious food cooking in lesser time possible.
- CGRS stands for Controlled Gasket Release System is helpful in releasing steam in case the vent tube is blocked.
- The 2 screw fitting of the handle makes it durable.
- The pressure level indicator helps to open the lid at the right time.
Futura Hard Anodised Induction Compatible (5 Litres)
- The hard anodised body and lid make this most durable & non-reactive with food.
- This is the most energy-efficient as it absorbs the heat faster compared to any other cooker.
- The beautiful black finish looks great after many years of use.
- The double-thick base evenly circulates the heat in all portion.
- Enjoy the convenience of fingertip pressure release with unique pressure regulating the system.
- The warranty given by the manufacturer is 5 years on the product.
Prestige Aluminium Pressure Cooker (3-20 Litres)
- This kitchen appliance is made of high-quality virgin aluminium which provides high precision & durability.
- It is fitted with a safety plug made up of metal and gasket release system provides better cooking of food.
- The well-built handle provides the best grip & control during cooking.
- It is compatible with gas stove only.
- This product from Prestige is available in sizes ranging from 3 to 20 litres capacity.
Pigeon Aluminium with Inner Lid (3 Litres)
- This kitchen appliance is made up of aluminium.
- Due to its make & material, cooking is easy, safe & fast.
- The ergonomically designed handle gives you a better grip & easy handling during food cooking.
- It is a gas cooktop compatible.
- The warranty provided by the manufacturer is 5 years.
Nandi Outer Lid Aluminium (3 Liters)
- This best pressure cooker in India is made of virgin aluminium.
- The safety valve of is lead-free & provides the uniform cooking of the food.
- The base of the cooker is bulge resistant hence a totally flat surface.
- The fusible valve is to ensure the proper steam boiling enhancing the operations.
- The 2 screws bakelight handle adds style & durability.
- It is fitted with a high food grade gasket to properly release the pressure.
Lifelong Inner Lid (3 Litres)
- It is made of food-grade virgin aluminium which makes it light in weight & long-lasting.
- The well-made handles give extra grip & control while handling the food cooking.
- The cooking with this cooker is suitable in both induction cooktop & gas stove.
- The warranty given by the manufacturer is 5 years.
Prestige Nakshatra Plus Hard Anodised Aluminium (3 Litres)
- It is traditionally designed to bring modernity in your kitchen.
- It is dishwasher safe for easy & deeper cleaning.
- The cooker is made of hard-anodised aluminium which makes this cooker durable & light in weight.
- It is compatible with both induction & gas stove due to its anti-bulge base.
Prestige Clip-On with Glass Lid (5 Litres)
- This is a clip-on range from Prestige with a shorter body.
- The universal lid has a diameter of 22 cm for safe rotation & control.
- It comes with the safety devices as metallic safety plug, pressure indicator, weight valve assembly to give priority to all different kind of food cooking.