Mixer Grinder is very essential kitchen appliance for people more curious to learn and experiment in anything and everything. Every age of people uses technology and YouTube is one of the major innovations which is helping people to create something new from hacks to DIY to trying out the new recipes. Every kitchen is required to have an efficient and high tech mixer grinder to full fill the daily needs of the kitchen. A mixer grinder is not only used for making shakes, but there is also N number of uses to it. Keeping your grinder clean and efficient is itself a very important task. People often face a lot of issues with productivity if their mixer grinder, this is because they neglect its maintenance and kept using it recklessly without paying attention to its condition.
Avoiding these small problems can decrease the productivity of the product, for maintaining its quality one should clean it properly.
We have some techniques which can help to clean your grinders irrespective of the kind, type and brand one is using. These techniques will help your grinder in a good and healthy condition.
Tips to keep your mixer grinder neat and clean:
Vinegar is the king of all the stains:
The most common problem that we face is that dark and oily stain on the inner body of the grinder. These stains make your grinder unhygienic and at times they started even smelling due to the masala your grind or because of the shakes you make. The basic thing you have to do is to add two spoons of vinegar.
Pour this solution in the grinder and grind the mix for three to five seconds, open the jar and check if the stains are removed or not, if not make the solution more heavy and concentrated and follow the same process again. Once all the stains and smell are gone your grinder is good to use back again.
Baking Powder does all the cleaning:
It has the quality to remove the odor and also is one of the best things to clean your mixer grinder. Baking powder has a high cleaning composition which helps you remove all the stains and also takes care of the odor. You have to follow some easy steps, Take some baking powder.dd water to it and make a reasonably thick paste. Let it settle a bit.
Apply the paste on the inner body of the grinder and leave it for fifteen minutes to show its magic.
When the solution is set, add the clean water in the jar and switch on the grinder for about half a minute. Switch off the button and check if the jar is cleaned or not. Don’t forget to smell the jar from inside and you will find that the foul smell will not be there.
Peel the stains with Lemon Peels:
We all are aware of the fact lemons are the effective and best source of removing the stains, sticky material and also leave a very pleasant fragrance. It contains citric acid which can also be really helpful in cleaning the mixer grinder.
Use the peel of the lemon and rub it over the inner surface of the jar, don’t forget to rub it on the lid of the jar. The agents will start working against the fouls smell and stains; leave it for fifteen to twenty minutes. Now clean everything with fresh water and your grinder is cleaned.
Detergents always come Handy Dandy:
It’s the most simple and conventional way of cleaning, it simply just takes two drops of detergents, the one you use for your other utensils.
Add about a liter of water in the jar and mix the solution well and grind for about two seconds and you are done, rinse it with clean water. The grinder is ready to use it again.
These are some of the basic and easy to use techniques that can help to remove your grinder stains and foul smells. It’s good to maintain your grinder clean and always ready to use.
So, these are some of the techniques which will help in making your life easy and stain free. The techniques are not at all time consuming and provide you with the best of the results.
Sujata Dynamix Dx 900-Watt Mixer Grinder
Sujata Dynamix Dx 900-Watt Features:
- High efficiency & low maintenance motor with 900 watts capacity. The double ball bearings of motor provide trouble-free operations.
- Cut fruits & vegetables finer and faster with stainless steel blades.
- The motor speed of 22000 R.P.M with a 3-speed control switch gives the best rotational speed for finer food processing.
- The manufacturer promises to run this mixer grinder continuously for 90 minutes thus for a longer time.
- There are different jars for wet & dry grinding output. This mixer grinder has 1 dome jar & 2 stainless steel jars separately.
Preethi Zodiac MG 218 750-Watt Mixer Grinder
Preethi Zodiac MG 218 750-Watt Features:
- This is the best mixer grinder in India fitted with powerful motor for robust operations.
- This is Master Chef + Jar food processing mixer grinder. You can do atta kneading in just 1 min, Vegetable chopping in just 2 pulses.
- This mixer grinder is capable of slice foods in seconds.
- You can easily do meat mincing & citrus press in a minute.
- Best suitable for coconut and tamarind extraction with a super extraction feature.
- This mixer grinder is fitted with 750W Vega W5 motor by which you can grind turmeric in just 1 min.
- This mixer grinder has 3-speed controls for optimizing the operation of the appliance.
- The body material of this mixer grinder is A.B.S.
- The operating noise level for this mixer grinder is 80 Db which is perfect compared to other mixer grinders in India.
Panasonic MX-AC400 550-Watt Super Mixer Grinder
Panasonic MX-AC400 550-Watt Features:
- This best mixer grinder in India comes with an internationally certified safety locking system for optimal operational efficiency.
- This mixer grinder comes with the 5 years of motor warranty.
- The flow breaker Jar of the mixer grinder increases the grinding efficiency & food processing quality.
- The samurai edge with a hardened stainless steel blade is capable to grind any king of food items.
- The mixer grinder comes with 3 Stainless steel jars and 1 durable blender jar.
Bajaj Twister 750-Watt Mixer Grinder
Bajaj Twister 750-Watt Mixer Grinder Features:
- This mixer grinder is fitted with a powerful 750 watts motor & 30-minute rating.
- The mixer has wet & dry jars each with 1 liter of capacity.
- The multi-functional blade of the grinder ensures the proper grinding of hard foods too.
- This mixer grinder comes with warranty of 2 years on product & 5 years on motor.
Orient Electric Kitchen Kraft MGKK50B3 500-Watt Mixer Grinder
Orient Kraft MGKK50B3 500-Watt Features:
- This best mixer grinder in India produces only 80 DB of operating noise.
- This grinder is fitted with 550 watts of the high-performance copper motor.
- The flow breaker in the jars ensures the fast & effective grinding of food.
- This mixer grinder comes with 2 years of warranty on motor & product both.
- The overload motor protection with 3-speed control makes it perfect choice for your kitchen.
Havells Maxx Grind 750-Watt
Havells Maxx Grind 750-Watt Features:
- The 750 watts powerful motor produces mess-free food with seamless operation.
- The modern design with vibrant colors makes it a perfect combination in your kitchen.
- The ergonomic featured jar handles & tough stainless steel enables the easy handling of this machine.
- The transparent lid of the jar avoids the mixture to come outside of jar while processing.
Philips Viva Collection HL7701/00 750-Watt
Philips HL7701/00 750-Watt Features:
- This is the best mixer grinder in India with 700 watts of power motor for tough food ingredient processing.
- The jars are made of superior leak proof stainless steel for maximum performance.
- This mixer can extract the pulpy juice from hard fruits without any piece.
- You can adjust the different speed levels with easy to operate large switch knobs.
- The fewer edges make it less maintenance & easy to clean machine.
Bosch TrueMixx Pro 1000 Watt-MGM8842MIN
Bosch 1000 Watt-MGM8842MIN Features:
- This gives authentic texture & food quality with the uniquely designed blunt pounding blade. The blades have thick edges that can easily replicate a pounding effect on dry ingredients.
- No need to control the operation all the time, the unique lid-locks & strong suction feet provides higher stability to the machine.
- The jars has of high-grade stainless steel.
- The jars has ergonomic design for easy handling & operation.
- This has a safer operation because of the overload protector fitted in the machine.